AR NetPartners™, a partnership of three leading Clinically Integrated Networks (CINs) in Arkansas, serves employers, employees and their families by providing a better healthcare experience, better value and better care through proactive engagement. We provide value to our clients by employing a team of multidisciplinary clinicians utilizing data and analytics to help patients and providers navigate an increasingly complex health system.Learn More
A Better Solution for Better Health
A nationally recognized Best Practice for Population Health,
AR NetPartners™ improves the bottom line of an employer’s health plan costs with the largest physician-led CIN model in Arkansas. We:
- Lower your per-member-per-month (PMPM) costs.
- Are TPA neutral – we can work with any existing third-party administrator (TPA) and plan.
- Reduce sick days.
- Serve the entire family – adults and pediatrics. This ensures your employees AND their dependents are receiving proactive, quality care.
- Cover the entire state of Arkansas, giving our members more options for providers and specialists near them.
- Customize our approach to meet employers’ needs.
- Bend the cost curve for employers through a happier, healthier, and more productive workforce
Insurance premiums are trending at double inflation with 70% of healthcare costs being covered by the employer. At AR NetPartners, we believe the cheapest claim is the one that’s never made. We utilize enhanced data analytics, proactive care management and physician-led leadership to earn better outcomes, better experiences and lower costs for employers across our state.
Case Study: A Unique and Innovative Collaboration of an Adult and Pediatric Value-Based Care Model – from Sg2
How it Works
AR NetPartners improves the quality of care to our patients by going above and beyond standard insurance benefits to reduce utilization and costs through proactive engagement. Our CINs are comprised of thousands of providers (primary care and specialists) across Arkansas. AR NetPartners has a proven track record of success by positively impacting employee health, increasing productivity and generating cost savings.
In the last 7 years, we have saved Arkansas over $58 Million in Accountable Care savings.
Available Services Include:
MEDICAL SPEND MANAGEMENT
- Direct Contracting
- Episodes of Care
- Disease Management
- Total Spend Management
- Provider Network Access
- Staff/On-Site/Near-Site Clinics
- On-Site Pharmacy
- Occupational Health
- Worker’s Comp Clinical Services
- Physical Therapy
EMPLOYEE WELLBEING SERVICES
- Biometric Screenings
- Health Risk Assessment
- Wellbeing Portal
- Wellbeing / Lifestyle Coaching
- Executive Health
- Benefits Design
- Insurance Comparison / Selection
- Management Training/ Incentives
- Health Education Services
Why Choose Us?
- Access to high quality providers across Arkansas.
- Collaboration with providers to share timely information and monitor performance for better patient outcomes.
- Proactive care management to keep employees out of the hospital.
- The only CIN in Arkansas serving both employees and their kids.
- Payor agnostic.
- Educational resources to assist employees with managing their care, keeping them healthier.
- Proactive team of specialized care managers.
- Healthier and more productive employees.
- Evidence that your company is invested in the health and wellness of your employees and their families.
- Lower PMPM costs.
- Lower out-of-pocket costs for members.
- Reduced claims.
- Flexible Benefit Plan.
- Fewer unplanned and avoidable hospital admissions/readmissions.