In an effort to provide our physician partners with relevant information, resources and to streamline communication with our over 3,400 participating clinicians – Arkansas Health Network is placing all required documentation in the providers-only section of the AHN Connect mobile app.
What this means for you:
- Access to helpful resources like evidence-based guidelines, pharmacy information and updates on quality-based care in Arkansas.
- Ability to search other facilities, clinicians and specialists in the network.
- All required AHN forms and training materials will be available via the providers-only section of our application.
Why is AHN requiring providers to access the mobile app?
- You are part of a growing network of dedicated professionals that are busy! Using notifications and forms via the mobile app allows you to access important information quickly and reduces the number of emails/calls your office will receive. Our goal is to maximize your time commitments to your practice.
How do I download the app?
- Simply search “AHN Connect” in App Store or Google Play store.