In an effort to provide our physician partners with relevant information, resources and to streamline communication with our over 3,400 participating clinicians – Arkansas Health Network is placing all required documentation in the “Providers Only” section of the AHN Connect app.
What this means for you:
- Access to helpful resources like evidence-based guidelines, pharmacy information and updates on quality-based care in Arkansas.
- Ability to search other facilities, clinicians and specialists in the network.
- All required AHN forms and training materials will be available via the Providers Only section of our application.
Why is AHN requiring providers to access this app?
- You are part of a growing network of dedicated professionals that are busy! Using notifications and forms via the app allows you to access important information quickly and reduces the number of emails/calls your office will receive. Our goal is to maximize your time commitments to your practice.
How do I access the app?
- You can either search “AHN Connect” in App Store or Google Play store and then download the app directly onto your mobile device.
- OR, you can access the app via your laptop/desktop through the following link: https://app.arkansashealthnetwork.com.